Friday, February 5, 2010

Running With Scissors

The title of this post isn't quite accurate...I'm actually sitting with my paper cutter today, preparing pieces for the cards that will be assembled to make projects for the Inky Monthly Sample Board Program. I took a break for lunch and thought I'd write a quick blog entry to show you:


If you look closely, you'll spot two new stamps: 0460 Tub Turtle and 0785J Under The Weather Turtle. I think it's hilarious how our artist Tammy turned the turtle shells into a bathtub and bed, LOL!

What do you think...should we do a BLOG CANDY giveaway for the turtle clear sets? Leave a note in the comments section of this post telling me the item number and name of your favorite turtle clear set. (Hint: There are 7 different sets available, and you can find them by typing "turtle clear" in the search box on the main Inky website.)

I'll take entries until Monday, February 8th, at midnight Central time. The winner will be randomly chosen on Tuesday morning, and that person will receive their choice of any TWO turtle clear sets. Good luck!

16 comments:

Gail said...

Hi. I lovethe turtle sets. I would have to say that my favorite one right now is #10968MC Spa Turtle. Thanks for the chance to win some!!

Thebug415 said...

So hard to pick one...cause I like them all. I guess I will choose Spa Turtle 10968MC. I have the Princess Turtle set, and LOVE it!

DawnBeery said...

My favorite turtle set is Sporty turtle item # 10937MC. I think that set is so cute. But then again they are all cute!

RustyBird said...

The 10917MC Birthday Turtle is my favorite!

Deloris said...

I love all of them, but my favorite is 10935MC Princess Turtle.

Summer Braxton said...

My fave: 10976MC, Flower Turtle Clear Set
What a cutie!

Barbs said...

I just love the Turtle Sets. My favorite is Sick Turtle Clear Set (10975SC). Thanks for the chance to win.

Sue D said...

My favorite is the 10975SC Sick Turtle Clear Set--I make a lot of get well cards. Of course my granddaughter's favorite set would be the Princess set.

Tammy C. said...

I actually have the wooden version of Flower Turtle Clear Set #10976MC. I use that one ALL the time!! Would love to win the clear set of any of the new ones - they are all too cute!

Mel Horn said...

I love the Princess Turtle Clear Set #10935MC! I guess it's probably because I have three daughters!! All the turtle sets are completely adorable though.

Kathy said...

I LOVE the Spa Turtle Set #10968MC! I have the Princess Turtle set - my granddaughters love stamping with it.

Anonymous said...

Love the sick turtle clear set, 10975SC. So cute in his little shell. Thanks for the chance to win!


NJ

stamping sue said...

My favorite is #10921MC Halloween Turtle clear set. Halloween is my favorite time of year to create cards. thank you, stamping sue

Marie said...

Since I have 4 grandsons, I have to pick 10937MC Sporty Turtles as my favorite. It is challenging to make masculine cards so this set would be very useful. In addition the accessories i.e. sunglasses, worm, frog, fish etc. can be used with my other turtles. YEAH! I love multi-use stamps.

Tracy said...

10935MC Princess turtle is just adorable, of course they all are....but she's just so girly Ü
Luvin' the new ones!!!!

smahrty said...

It is pretty tough to pick just one! I will choose #10975SC Sick Turtle, but really do like all of them!