Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Saturday

I haven't forgotten about you, blog readers! I've just been working on quite a few projects lately that have been keeping me busy. On Thursday, I added the new Sizzix dies by Tim Holtz on the Stampers Anonymous website. Yesterday I started cutting all the components to make cards for our Inky Monthly Sample Board Program, and today I'm working on kits for the Inky-Active Cards class I'll be teaching tomorrow at We're Stampin' Mad.

As I mentioned a while back, the Inky Monthly Sample Board Program is a subscription-based program we offer to our store accounts. (When they purchase a pre-selected bundle pack, they receive a free board containing six projects featuring that month's stamps.) If you know a local stamp or scrapbook store that might be interested in this, please ask them to email me for details. If they sign up for it and provide your name as a referral at that time, I'll send you a little thank-you goodie!

Speaking of goodies, let's have a quick BLOG CANDY giveaway! We're having beautiful weather here in Minnesota (it's 40 degrees today) this weekend, which reminded me of the "Soak Relax Enjoy" saying in our 10968MC Spa Turtle Clear Set:


If you'd like the chance to win this, just leave a note in the comments section of this post telling me what you're doing to enjoy your weekend. I'll take entries until tomorrow at midnight Central time. The winner will be randomly chosen on Monday morning, and I'll post the results here. Good luck!

* * *

By the way, I also wanted to thank you if you left a comment regarding Steve's card in my last post. We were both excited to read all your kind notes. Steve says he may not turn into a "regular" stamper, but you never know...he may be popping in again from time to time!

21 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Tomorrow we are blessing my son and having a lot of company over so I'm cleaning the house and baking for the masses. I love baking and don't mind cleaning so I guess that's my fun. :)

Adorable stamps! Thanks for the chance to win!

Thebug415 said...

Oh I almost bought this set the other day, but ran out of "funds". I just love it. This weekend I am trying to relax by getting a few cards done that my mom asked me to make for her. I also enjoyed some time shopping ALONE while my girls were with their Aunt. As far as Sunday, I am hoping to hit the stamproom again to get some more cards done. Thanks for a chance to win this set. I do love it, and so do my girls!

Jodi said...

We are having the nice weather today too (it was 44 degrees earlier) ~ and just love it! Tonight we have our annual subdivision round robin so that will be fun and tomorrow I HAVE to work on a gummy worm costume for my daughter, not really my idea of fun since I don't know what I am doing, but it needs to be done by Thursday, so costume making it is.

Thanks for the chance to win this adorable set! I just love these turtles!

Marie said...

Ashley is home for the weekend from Buffalo State College so I am spending time with her. We went shopping for MORE art supplies today. She is a graphic arts major. Her art work and even the sketches are amazing. I wish I had one tenth of her talent.

Kathy said...

Two things are on my agenda this weekend. First, a birthday party for my Granddaughter - it's her first birthday. And second, getting everything arranged because I have surgery this week and won't be able to do any thing for a couple of weeks.

Grandma to J, S and E said...

Just a relaxing weekend...a little shopping. a little cooking... a little cleaning...a little stamping...and, of course, my favorite activity... lots of visiting with my grandchildren.

Thanks for the chance to win this great stamp set.

Summer Braxton said...

What a cute set! I love that the turtle can have his bubble bath in his shell.... too sweet!
My little girl is sick this weekend. I was supposed to have an all-day crop with my girlfriends today, but my little one was running a fever. So far, I have spent my weekend snuggled on the couch watching princesses or rocking a coughing, puny baby girl.

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh! Those little turtles are soooo cuteee!!! I want them! :)
Well this weekend, my boyfriend and I went out to a nice dinner last night. It was fun! And then today was just a lazyyyy day for me. I cleaned a little bit and just relaxed and watched tv. Tomorrow I hope to do some stamping and create something new! Can't wait!
Thanks for the blog candy opportunity! :)

RustyBird said...

We went out for a really nice lunch today; something we don't get to do very often.
Thanks for having more candy!

Anonymous said...

Don't know if I'm doing this right. First time I posted on a Blog. Thanks for offering the candy. A lazy day here. watched the Scrapbook show on HSN today. Hubby made homemade Chicken soup MMMMMMM. Tomorrow I need to start getting things ready for stepdaughter shes coming in next Friday Spring Break from Collage shes a freshman at UK here in KY. Rose

Gail said...

I love this set!!! This weekend my sister,niece and nephew came from Mass. so I am spending it visiting with them. Thanks for the chance to win.

Katie-Louise Oakley said...

How cute is this set! :)
This weekend, I had some friends over for a few beers, and played hours on the Wii. It was hilarious seeing the boys dancing to some really cheesey songs! :) I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends to xx

Wendalyn said...

This is an adorable set. I got out and went shopping and then made some cards.

Mel Horn said...

That is the cutest turtle I've ever seen!!! I am just relaxing at home and enjoying a weekend with no commitments. Starting next weekend we are "booked up" through May!!

Jenny McGee said...

How cute, my son has a pet turtle, so we love anything with turtles in it. Very cute. We are getting ready to go exercise at the gym.

Chrisd said...

What a sweet turtle set!We are getting ready to go to a concert of the symphony orchestra playing Broadway show tunes...

MaryC said...

Just enjoying the rain. We don't get very much of it here in Arizona. Makes for great crafting weather!

Tammy C. said...

We are having nice weather here in Southern New Jersey too! It is in the 50's this weekend with lots of sun! I am taking my 7 year old daughter out to my Aunt's farm to see the animals & do some tree climbing!

Thanks for the chance to win the cute stamps!

Sue D said...

We moved furniture around in my stamping room so now I am reorganizing and we also started plans for this summer's garden--looking at seed catalogs etc.

Chelsea said...

Hey Jackie ... today I went to Sock Monkey Madness Festival here in Rockford, IL with my BFF... Did you know that the sock monkey started here ... next time you are in town, you will have to pick up an original one!!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Enjoyed the beautiful weather by getting outside and visiting with the neighbors! It's so funny how we hibernate when the cold weather hits and then climb out of our caves when the temperatures rise! So nice!!!