Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lotsa Cards

Here's what 168 cards looks like:


Hmm, it's not too impressive when I show 'em like this, huh! Guess I should have photographed them before I wrapped everything up.

I just finished making them today and will send them off to our main office in Cleveland, where they'll attach them to display boards and ship them to stores who are subscribed to the Inky Monthly Board Program. And now I'm heading to the airport shortly for the Carson show this weekend.

Before I go, I thought I'd show you a sample I'd made for the February store boards:


It's an easel card, and you can find the directions at Splitcoaststampers.com. (I used the variation at the bottom of the tutorial for a horizontal A2-sized card.) This photo shows an angled side view:


The main image is 0796H Bunny Wonders, and the saying is 3150D Bunny Hug. (The clear set version is 10954MC Carrot Bunny Clear Set.) I used printed paper from Darcie's.

* * *

If you're planning to attend the Carson show, please stop by and say hello. Otherwise, I will see you back on the blog early next week!

7 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

What an adorable card! Love it!!

Jackie Cole said...

Jackie this card is too cute!!!!!!!!!! Hugs to you!!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

SUH_WEET!!! I haven't made one of these yet, but it's on my list to try.

Chelsea said...

cute cute cards!

Tammy C. said...

Cute card!! Love that Darcie's paper too!

Jackie Lewis said...

Thank you for your sweet posts, ladies. Please let me know if you give the easel card a try. I'd love to see your projects, too!

foolforstamping said...

Ok yet another card I need to make. Can't wait for the weekend got lots of stamping to do. 8 new stamps from the Oaks convention last Sunday. Well actually more than 8 but I got 8 new Inky Antics stamps cause they are my favorite.