Thursday, March 25, 2010

Packing For Philadelphia

I just finished packing for our trip to Philly, where we're heading tonight for this weekend's show:


Okay, I'm only joking; Oscar isn't coming with me. He can't help much since he has no opposable thumbs and only speaks "cat." But Steve is joining me for this one, so I'm happy about that! We'll leave Oscar at home with the other pets so he can continue lounging around like he usually does:


If you're attending the StampScrapArtTour convention, please stop by the booth to say hello. Hope you have a terrific weekend, Inky friends!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I met you today at the SSA tour in Oaks, PA. Watched your demo on the gamosol and colored pencils, came right home and made a card with the stamps, pencils and gamosol I purchased from your booth!! Thanks!

foolforstamping said...

Just got back from Oaks. Can't wait to try my hand at the Shaker card. I will let you know how it comes out

TexasGrammy said...

Hahahahahaha!
Believe it or not, Oscar would fit right in here with Symphony & Sonnet ... my senior "Himi's". I know your PA weekend has closed by now, but here's to safe travels back home ... and onward through the Springtime shows!
((((hugs)))))
Tex