Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday in Spooner

This morning, Steve and I drove to Spooner, Wisconsin, with his mom and sister to watch the Spooner High School's production of the musical Oklahoma:


His niece (Sammi) and nephew (Greg) both performed in it:


They did a great job, as did the rest of the cast and crew. Today was also Samantha's 16th birthday:


Ah, to be Sweet Sixteen again...that feels like a long time ago for me! She's such a lovely young lady, although I'm probably a little biased (although not much).

Last weekend I'd missed Greg's induction as an Eagle Scout since I was at the Carson show, so I asked him to pose for a photo with his plaque...which he certainly did:


What a goofball! But goofballs are good, don't you think? Hope your weekend contained a little (or a lot) of levity, as well!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

How fun! Brings back good memories. My youngest kids are twins and they performed in Oklahoma a few years ago when they were in high school. They had so much fun with that play.