Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here & Gone Again

Just wanted to say hello quickly and let you know I haven't forgotten about you, Inky blog friends! Boy, the past several days have gone by in a flash...I got home from the Rockford show late Sunday night and am heading for Cleveland this evening, so I've just had enough time to get ready for the two classes I'll be teaching in Akron this weekend. (You can still sign up for these by calling Adventures In Stamping at 330-468-9825.)

We had a great time in Rockford. Dawn and her oldest daughter, Meagan, worked at the Inky booth:


Ruthie demonstrated for Darcie's:


Peggy and Lee worked at the Art Gone Wild and Stampers Anonymous booths, while Michelle and Wendy did the demonstrations:


Wendy showed me a neat way to use the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads, which I'll share with you when I return next week.

In the meantime, you may want to check out the BLOG CANDY giveaway at StampScrapArtTour. The more folks you refer, the more chances you have to win one of three cool prizes. Good luck, and see you back here again soon!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

It was GREAT seeing you in Rockford!!!

Bev Gerard said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Waving HI from Texas to Lee & Wendy!!

(((hugs)))
Tex