Saturday, April 10, 2010

Movers & Shakers

This morning, I taught the Inky Movers & Shakers Class at We're Stampin' Mad. I took this photo before we started:


Some people appreciate the design of fabulous tablescapes a la Christopher Lowell. But I thought our table today looked so nice with all the materials laid out and ready to go. Am I weird or what? (Don't answer that, LOL!)

The ladies who took this class were a delightful bunch:


We completed these four "interactive" cards:



I might be teaching the Inky Movers & Shakers Class again in the Twin Cities later this year (and will keep you posted via the blog and our email newsletter if this is the case). If you live in Ohio, it will be offered at the Adventures In Stamping show in Akron this month and at Stampaway in Cincinnati at the beginning of August. I'd love to have you join us!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

THose cards look great!!! Can't wait to see you next weekend in Rockford!

foolforstamping said...

Love the bunny on the trampline never thought to do that before. Hum.... possibly another project.

Jackie Lewis said...

Me too, Chelsea! :-) Hope you give it a try, foolforstamping. Let me know if you do...I'd love to see it!