Saturday, May 15, 2010

Chelsea's Creations

While I'm at the Southfield show, this entry is being auto-posted so it's not another several days until I can get back to the blog again. When I got home last Sunday, a lovely little packet from Chelsea Comer was waiting for me. I was so excited to open it up and find these sweet cards inside:


Chelsea used 10963MC Circle Sentiments #1 Clear Set and 10964MC Circle Sentiments #2 Clear Set. It's a bit difficult to see in the photos, but she popped up the scalloped circles with foam tape and then did the same with portions of the heart, baby, and flower images.

I also think it's cool how they're all designed using the same layout, yet they each look different due to the color and ribbon selections she made. Thanks so much, Chelsea, for being our guest designer!

And if YOU would like to share your stamped artwork with other Inky fans, please email me anytime with pictures. I'd love to see your creations and feature your projects here!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thanks Jackie for the opportunity ... glad you liked them!!!

Traci G said...

Super Duper Cute!!!!! Chelsea rocks and so do these stamps!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Inky Antics stamps!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chelsea...yes, we've met!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these adorable cards!
What a love-fest!
LOL
Joanie

Jennifer E. said...

Great job Chelsea! These cards are so cute!

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Thank YOU, Chelsea...and also Traci, Joanie, and Jennifer for your kind (and funny, Joanie!) comments. :-)