Monday, June 28, 2010

Bees & Frogs Congrats

Here is your random number:

9

Timestamp: 2010-06-28 16:18:11 UTC

* * *

Congratulations to Rochelle, who won the Bumbly Bees set in our drawing. Rochelle, please contact me via email with your mailing info to claim your prize.

And surprise congrats to Tammy C., who wins this Frogs & Friends clear set:


Tammy, please let me know your mailing address, too!

I called Steve at work today to ask him which dance name was his favorite, and he said they were all funny but liked "Stevie Antics" the best.

He wasn't feeling well last night after we returned home from Chantilly, but he told me that he'd been planning to submit his own name: the "Jackie owes me big-time for this" dance. LOL!

Thanks to everyone who played. We thought "every buggie's" submission was fantastic and wish you all a "toadally" great day!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Congrats to Rochelle and Tammy! I was able to attend the convention in Chantilly last week. I have really enjoyed playing with the stamps I bought!

foolforstamping said...

Love the froggies. Are they also available in wood mounted stamps. I still have a clear stamp fetish LOL. One of these days I may give the clear a try but for now I need that big ole block of wood in my hand. :-)

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Glad to hear you're having fun with your goodies, Kathy!

Foolforstamping, the froggies are indeed available in wood mounted versions. The item numbers/names are 10291G Jumping Frog and 10240D Sitting Frog.

The other designs are 10252D Cattails, 10222D Don't Froget, and 10237C Lil' Flutter. The "toad-ally great" and "hi" sayings plus the caterpillar will be added to the Inky site in August. Thanks for asking about these!