Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In & Out

Whew, it's been a whirlwind week with back-to-back shows. Steve and I left for Orlando last Thursday, got home on Monday, and spent a day here. This evening we're turning around and heading to the airport for the Chantilly convention!

Part of my job is to work at the shows, and I really enjoy doing them. But Steve actually took vacation days from his "real" employer for these two gigs. That man can turn practically anything into a fun time:


Um, I'm not exactly sure what kind of move he's doing there. Do YOU have any idea? If you'd like to "name that dance," leave a note in the comments section of this post telling me your thoughts. (But be somewhat gentle since Steve does read the blog, LOL!)

You might "bee" glad you did because you'll get a chance to win this clear stamp set (which won't even be available on our website until the beginning of August):


I'll take entries until this Sunday at midnight Central time. The winner will be randomly chosen on Monday morning, and I'll post the results here. Good luck!

* * *

BTW if you're planning to attend the Chantilly show, please stop by the Inky booth on Friday or Saturday mention the secret phrase "Happy Dance" to receive this little goodie for free. We look forward to seeing you there!

18 comments:

Thebug415 said...

I think he is doing the stamp-n-happy jig.

Barb said...

back in the day those hand movements could only mean one dance - "the jerk" - hurt your head after a while!

Jodi said...

What an adorable set!

I am pretty clueless when it comes to knowing different dances, so I say we just go with the Stampin' Shuffle....

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Oh I just love these bees! How about the "I'm so happy to spend the weekend with my bride" dance. Ü *wink*

RustyBird said...

I think that's the Stampin' Strut that Steve is doing.

Jan Scholl said...

It's the Steverino! Cha cha cha.

Dee in Oklahoma said...

It's a "Go-Go" dance...LOL.

Sue D said...

It's the Inky Antics Shuffle!

Rochelle said...

I would name Steve's dance the Steveo Weavo.
What ever it is, it looks like he's having fun!

Anonymous said...

It is the Sprinkler Dance...Water from the top and back and he should be just about ready to turn a full circle..since I see no water it must be Love that he is sending out to his new bride..LOL
Ana

Kathy said...

LOL - absolutely love it! I would say he is doing the Stampin Slide n Shuffle!
Just found out that I can be at the convention this Saturday - yippee! Will this stamp be there by any chance????

DawnBeery said...

I would say his dance is the Stevie shuffle.

Anonymous said...

Love ALL the answers!!! But I think it's "I'm a Little Teapot"!! :) And he's doing it very well!!



Lori Morton :)

Cindy said...

Hi Jackie - it was so great to meet you at the Chantilly Great Am. Scrapbook Convention. I love Inky Antics stamps and can't wait for the next release. I think Steve's dance should be called the "Inky Jig". Cindy

Tammy C. said...

It's the "Stevie Antics" for sure! Thanks for the chance to win. Sorry I missed you in OC, MD this year - I'll be there next year.

barbs said...

I enjoyed seeing you at the show in Chantilly. The dance is called Stevie's Super Stampin' Stomp.

Sue said...

How about the Funky Inky Chicken? I loved watching your demos at GASC-Chantilly. My checkbook thanks you, too!

Anonymous said...

The bee set is adorable! I remember my grandmother referring the "the bees' knees" and she usually meant something was adorable!!
I hope I win the set!
Judy