Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CHA Sneak Peek #2 & Blog Candy

I've been fast friends with my computer lately...touching up artwork, sizing illustrations for stamps, finishing up the draft layout of our upcoming flyer, and even making a few samples here and there.

For example, these little guys are getting ready to make their appearance:


Tammy DeYoung has designed three new clear stamp sets to coordinate with our 10215V Triangle Treat Template. Don't Batty and Froggie make you want to "hop right to it" and create some yourself?

Combined with our existing collection of add-on sets, you'll be able to create a total of fifteen different characters! Maybe you'll "wrap up" small treats in these cute Frankie and Mummy goodie boxes:


Or perhaps you'll want "to crow about" these fellas (sorry, LOL, I just couldn't resist the puns!):


So, which ones are YOUR favorites? Pick two characters--one from the currently available sets and one from this upcoming release--and leave a note in the comments section of this post with your choices. You'll get a chance to win the 10215V Triangle Treat Template plus 10938SC Christmas Character Maker Clear Set:


I'll take entries until this Friday at midnight Central time. The winner will be randomly chosen after the deadline, and I'll post the results here. Good luck!

Update: This blog candy drawing is now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated!

17 comments:

Deloris said...

OMG, those are adorable! So many ideas floating around in my head for what you can do with them.

Here's my three favorites:
Dog & Cat Maker Clear Set
Polar Pal Maker Clear Set
Crow and turkey from new release

Thanks for the chance to win such great blog candy!

Deloris
My brand new blog is:
http://stampingatthelake.blogspot.com/

Thebug415 said...

I really like Frankie and Mummy...how cute would they be for school halloween treats!!!!

I also like the penguin set, and the bunny.

Michelle /Eliotstamps said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! Of the old ones, the bunny is definitely my favorite. Of the new ones, I love that frog. My sister is a frog collector and it would be so much fun to make little treats for her with this!

Jodi said...

These are so darn cute! My favorite of the older sets is the Bunny. From the new ones I think my favorite would be Frankie. These would be great for making little treats for school parties! Thanks for the chance to win.

DawnBeery said...

I love Frankie, he is just adorable. The other set I think is really cute is the turkey.

Kathy said...

Oh these are fabulous! My favs:
The bunny has always been a favorite.
The polar pals are wonderful because my grandkids love penguins.
Love the new bat and turkey!
So much fun!

Theresa Grdina said...

My 2 favorites??? The dog and the turkey! Love them all but those two really talk to me!!!

RustyBird said...

I like the Cat, and the Crow.

Sue D said...

From the current sets I like the dog and from the upcoming sets I like the turkey.

Anonymous said...

Really now I hafta pick just 2..I am going for the Turkey one...Why you ask..Well come Thanksgiving there is really not much in the crafting ideas department for that one..And since I love Halloween I will pick the Mummy and Frankie....Thanks for the chance to win
Ana
Huntington Beach, CA

Carol said...

These are so cute! My favs are the cat and dog set and the Christmas set.
Carol

Tammy C. said...

Love the new turkey! Frankie & Mummy are cute too! You just keep coming up with such cute new characters - my old favorites are the penquin & bunny. Thanks for the chance to win!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Oh my goodness, these are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to order them!

Marie O said...

With so many choices it is hard to choose...they are all soooo cute. I love the reindeer from the current collection and the froggie from the new releases.

foolforstamping said...

My favorite from the new set is the frog. Gotta live the froggies and from the old ones the bunny and the kitty

ThePurplePlace said...

Oh Perfect!

I just bought these at my LSS and was looking for more detailed instructions and inspiraiton! ;)

ScrappingBeauty said...

Hi Jackie! Could 7-8 year old girls make the thanksgiving boxes? or the polar goodie boxes?