Friday, July 23, 2010

CHA Sneak Peek #5: Cooking Turtle

If you don't already own an Inky turtle stamp, I'm guessing you've at least seen one either on our website or when I demo the colored pencil blending technique with Gamsol on our 10293H Turtle's Balloon stamp at conventions. The turtle collection from artist Tammy DeYoung contains some of our best-selling stamps, which is why I'm hoping you'll also like this one:


It's 10994MC Cooking Turtle Clear Set, and he might just be my very favorite of them all! (I suppose it depends on what day you ask me, LOL.) Look how cute he is colored up and made into this pocket card, which would be perfect for presenting to someone with a gift card to their favorite restaurant:


If you'd prefer to put the gift card into a 3-D item instead, V1-1223 Rectangle Box Template makes a nice complement:


As you may know, I'm a huge "foodie" and love anything related to cooking...or eating! That's another reason why I love this new turtle set. After CHA, I plan to bake some cookies because I haven't had time to do that for quite a while and I'm sure my oven misses me. Wouldn't it be fun to tuck them into this decorated 10189X Tall Bag Template:


Or perhaps X1-0020 Gift Bag Template:


Of course, you can always just put your treats into a plain ol' sack and people will probably be happy...but I'll bet they'd be especially pleased if you included this:


Thanks to Michelle Pearson for another amazing set of samples. More to come soon, so please keep checking back!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

SWEET! I just made cookies yesterday. Yummy Molasses cookies with our own homemade apple molasses.

Tammy C. said...

Love it! Need it! Gotta have it!