Monday, July 26, 2010

CHA Sneak Peek #6: Penguins

When this message auto-posts, I'll be in Chicago with Ted, Michelle, and Darcie setting up our booth for the CHA trade show (which will be held tomorrow through Thursday). I wanted to post one last sneak peek and show you the new penguin collection by artist Ronnie Walter. These funny guys have been making me smile since last month when I first saw them:


Check out the new 11004MC Sporty Penguins Clear Set all gussied up in a card:


Did you know that the #1 preferred penguin holiday is Christmas, as shown in the 11005MC Christmas Penguins Clear Set:


All of these stamps will be available in wood mounted versions, as well:


Last, but not least, is the 11006MC Penguin Pals Clear Set:


I think that little one looks adorable stacked on top of the Snowball Penguin:


So, what do you think? Do these make you yearn for winter yet? (Ha ha, maybe not...but perhaps they'll put you in the mood for getting a head start on your holiday cards!)

All of the new releases will be available to order online in early August. I'll let you know as soon as they're posted.

Have a great week, Inky friends, and I'll see you back here on Friday after I return home!

8 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Oh these are adorable... TFS.. I so wish I could be at CHA... enjoy...

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Love the penguins! I'm not ready for winter yet, but do like the cooler weather.

Thebug415 said...

So cute! I can't wait to visit your booth at the SSAT in Hamburg, NY. I always love seeing your stuff.

Kathy said...

My granddaughter is gonna love these stamps - penguins are one of her favorite animals!

Chelsea said...

These are sooo cute. I am bummed .. I am going to CHA on Friday and you are going to be gone!!! :(

Hope you have a great show!

RustyBird said...

I am SO ready for winter! Texas summers are WAY to hot and long...

Deloris said...

Those are adorable! My wish list just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Thank you for your lovely comments, ladies! Sorry to have missed you, Chelsea. (I'd been wondering where you were!) Looking forward to seeing you in just a few week, Jessica. :-)