Saturday, July 3, 2010

CHA Sneak Peek #1 & Gardening

Today Steve and I went to the farmers market to pick up a few more herbs. A couple of weeks ago, I'd filled this beautiful planter he'd made (along with help from his friend Chad) for my birthday in May:


I added some basil to the second planter (not pictured), and then I got back to work on the new CHA release. Steve spent the afternoon putting some perennials into the ground in the corner area of our side yard, and then he filled it with mulch:


Speaking of the new stamps, Debbie Fisher created this adorable card with an image and saying from the upcoming Forest Friends collection by artist Janie Miller:

And, meanwhile, Oscar took on the most important job of relaxing in a shoebox:


Hope YOU are having a relaxing weekend yourself...and Happy 4th of July wishes to you!


No comments: