Sunday, August 8, 2010

They're Here!

I'm delighted to announce that our new Fall & Winter '10 collection is posted on the Inky website and the stamps are available to order now!


You can download a PDF file of the flyer by clicking here, or go to the main site and hit the "Go" button in the lower left corner.

Interestingly, we went to Barnes & Noble this weekend and I spotted something that looked familiar in the magazine section:


Yup, it's an adorable stitched pillow designed by our very own artist Tammy DeYoung, which is featured in a Better Homes & Gardens publication:


You'll see what I mean when you check out pages 5 and 20-21 in the flyer. How fun would it be to make this pillow and present it with a coordinating stamped card and gift tag!

2 comments:

Thebug415 said...

Oh I can't wait to see some of these new sets at the SSAT in a couple weeks!

Laurie (Wally) said...

ohhh I just placed my order.. there are some nice sets.. can't wait for the delivery now...