Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blog Candy Congrats

Here are your random numbers:

13

Timestamp: 2010-09-14 15:38:13 UTC

* * *

Congratulations to Noelle, whose name was chosen randomly. Noelle, please email me with your address so I can send out your prize.

Thanks to everyone who participated! There are 44 cards in that section, in case you were curious. Edna R. had the closest guess...I'll send you a little goodie too, Edna, if you contact me with your addy this week.

Elaine had asked about where I got the storage cabinets. They're from the Cameron collection at Pottery Barn Kids and even though they were quite spendy, I absolutely love them. (Of course, it turned out that I decided to invest in them after I'd stopped working part time at Williams-Sonoma, when I could have gotten a substantial discount. Doh!)

It seems like we're always looking for better ways to organize our stuff. If you have any tips or even photos of your crafting area that you'd like to share, we'd love to see them! Add your comments here or feel free to post photos on our new Facebook page.

No comments: