Friday, October 22, 2010

The Final Reveal

Thanks to everyone who came to our make & take last night at Stamp Garden. This is the project we made, which features 10998LC Stylish Snowy Clear Set and a humorous sentiment from 10996SC Snow Sayings Clear Set (0267J Snowy & Tweet and 0257E Favorite Flake in the wood mounted versions):


We used a Glaze Clear Gloss Pen on the carrot nose, Flower Soft in Polar White on the hat, and gemstones on the snowflakes to give it a few finishing touches.

These lovely ladies patiently waited for us to begin the event:


Here are some of the Inky Antics designs that Stamp Garden carries:


And just a few of the many samples at the store to spark your creativity:


What have you been making lately? I'd love to hear about it!

5 comments:

Thebug415 said...

MOstly been trying to get my advent calendar done. Also thrown in a few fall cards.

Eve said...

I'm still making Halloween cards! LOL! :-)

Marie O said...

I am making Thanksgiving cards.

I really enjoy seeing what others have created. It is amazing how many different cards you can make with each stamp. I love the dogs!! Finished cards can really "sell" a stamp, so the dogs are now on my wish list!

Bev Gerard said...

I missed this!! I know how fun your classes can be ... so I'm sure the ladies had a fabby time! Darling card indeed!

~Tex

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Ooh, an advent calendar...sounds cool, Jessica! And hey, Eve, I'm with you. I don't usually to work TOO far ahead myself either, LOL! Marie, the next post is compliments of you. :-) Thanks for your sweet note, Tex.