Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scrapbooks Too Class

Today was a rainy, blustery day...the perfect kind to be indoors, such as at your local papercrafting store:


I taught a class at Scrapbooks Too! in Bloomington, MN and had the pleasure of meeting these delightful ladies:


After class, I took a quick tour of the store. If you like to scrapbook, this is the place for lots of ideas:


The store is crammed with a ton of papers, stamps, and other supplies:


Speaking of stamps, Scrapbooks Too! subscribes to the Inky Board Program, which means they get a new shipment every month plus sample projects:


(By the way, if you know of a store that might be interested in our monthly board program, please ask them to contact me. If they sign up and provide your name and email address when they do, I'd love to send you a little goodie just for passing along the word!)

And if you like to crop or take classes, check out their HUGE workspace:


I'll be back at Scrapbooks Too! on Wednesday, November 10th, from 6:30 to 8:00 PM for the Inky Movers & Shakers class:



So if you live in the area and are interested in more information or registering, give the store a holler by phone at 952-884-0885 or email them. I'd love to have you join us!

1 comment:

Marie O said...

I have wanted to learn how to make these "mover" cards for about a year. Boy am I jealous of the ladies attending this class.