Monday, October 25, 2010

Turkey Show & Tell

Recently one of my Inky friends, Marie, emailed to let me know that she had started a blog this summer and had just posted some cards using 10918MC Gobbles Turkey Clear Set. She made one set that looked like this:


Then she created four completely different versions plus she showed the decorated insides, which I thought was a nice addition. Feel free to hop on over and take a peek at her projects. While you're there, you may also want to check out the fabulous cakes that Marie made with her granddaughters shown here and here. Just like her cards, they are truly inspiring!

(By the way, if you ever have any projects made with our stamps that you'd like to share, I'd love to see them. Please give me a holler at inkyantics@aol.com or post in the comments section.)

2 comments:

Marie O said...

Thanks for the "show 'n tell" opportunity. Inky stamps always make me smile :) because they are so versatile.

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Yeah, speaking of "versatile"...that's you, cool cake lady! ;-)