Thursday, November 18, 2010

Heading To Madison

Steve and I are leaving tonight for this weekend's One of a Kind Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Show in Madison, WI. It's our last convention of the year, which is always kind of bittersweet. I enjoy the time at home after traveling so much all year, but after a few weeks I really start to miss seeing our friends and customers at shows. It won't be too long, though, before we're back on the road again starting in mid-January. (In early December, I'll be updating our main website with the 2011 schedule.)

If you're going to the OoaK convention, we've got a nice little show special. You'll receive this clear stamp set as a FREE GIFT ($15.95 retail value) if you spend $100 or more at the Inky booth:


Purchases must be made in a single transaction. We have a limited number of these, and this offer is good only while supplies last (so please come early to make sure you get yours). Looking forward to seeing you there!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful stamp set, wish I could go! Have fun with Ted and Wendy!
Dawn in sc

Chelsea said...

I am excited to see you this weekend!!! I should be there on Sunday! Safe Travels!

~Michelle~ said...

oh man....I almost wish I could be there this weekend!!! I'm planning to use my hubby away from home hunting weekend to clean out my stamping studio!! Belive you me, it needs it!
Good Luck!

Katy said...

I went to the show yesterday and discovered your stamps. Loved them!

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Wish I could have seen you there, too, Dawn and Michelle. Glad we could visit (however briefly), Chelsea, as always! Thanks for your kind comment, Katy...hope you had a great time. :-)