Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Showtime

We've planned our convention schedule for 2011, and it's posted here on the main Inky site. I'm happy to be home for the holidays, but I know by the time that first show comes around I'll be ready and waiting. I guess it must be in my genes; my dad traveled a lot for his work, too.

Speaking of getting back on the road next year, StampScrapArtTour will be launching its annual tour in Mesquite, TX again. Here's a copy of the billboard ad that will be appearing in the Dallas area soon:

If you happen to see it, please shoot me an email telling me the location and date you spotted it. (There may be a little goodie given for doing this, hint hint.) And if you happen to take a photo, I'd sure like to see it. (Even bigger goodie for sending a picture!)

Please take a peek at our schedule for the whole year and let me know if you'll be able to visit us in 2011. I'd love to see you in person!

2 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

oh man.. september's such a loooong time away, but at least I'll have something to look forward to! can't wait! :D

Chrisd said...

Looking forward to seeing you again in May! Hugs from Michigan and Happy Holidays.