Monday, January 24, 2011

CHA Sneak Peek #1: Triangle Treat Boxes

If it seems like I haven't been posting as frequently lately, that is because I've been busily preparing for the CHA trade show. Our Spring '11 release will be unveiled this Saturday in Los Angeles, and the new stamps will be available on the main Inky website starting February 6th.

Thought I'd pause for a moment from the pre-show madness and show you what we've been working on! When I say "we," that means me, our terrific Inky artists and card designers, our tireless graphics guys (thank you, Zach and Matt) in Cleveland...and, of course, Steve when I've been able to rope him into helping me:


Yeah, my table really was THAT messy. But I've cleaned it up a bit since that picture was taken. Just a bit, though, LOL!

If you're not too distracted by the clutter, you may have noticed Steve was making a decorated Triangle Treat Box. Yep, we've got FIVE more irresistable clear stamp sets to be used with our 10215V Triangle Treat Template wood mounted stamp. These are in addition to our current collection of tried-and-true favorites.

Here's the 11039SC Cow & Owl Maker Clear Set:


With a little stamping, cutting, and scoring, it turns into this:


One of my personal favorites is the 11043SC Fish & Duck Maker Clear Set:


It looks like a random hodgepodge on the clear set, but look what it transforms into:


The new 11040SC Elephant & Mouse Maker Clear Set starts out plain:


But it turns fancy in a jiffy:


These guys in the 11042SC Monster Maker Clear Set aren't really too scary:


See what I mean:


But these monsters can sometimes be frightening:


I am totally joking, of course! It's the 11041SC Kid Maker Clear Set, and the resulting offspring are really sweet:


So there you have it...ten new characters to add to your collection! Which ones are YOUR favorites?

15 comments:

Thebug415 said...

Oh I love the owl!

Crystal said...

Jackie these are FANTASTIC!!! OOOO I have the bunny and the bear LOVE these!! HOW FUN!!!

K Hutchinson said...

OMG, I really have to pick a favorite????? I love the owl and the fish and the monsters!!!! OH MY HEAVENS I'm Excited!

Marie O said...

Steve you ROCK! What a great guy you are. Jackie is so lucky to have someone who is interested in what she is doing.

I love all of them and would be hard pressed to choose one! I can't wait to add more to my collection

Pam Roy said...

Jackie....I love the new ones! I can't pick a favorite...I like them all! You know that I have all of the other ones and I will be getting these too! I can't wait!

Suzanne :O ) said...

super cute! I think the elephant is my fave! :)

True :) said...

Oh how cute! The new stamps aren't bad either!
;) *wink* *wink*!

Kathy said...

Love the owl, the duck, and the monsters! Also the love the pic of your desk - that is how mine looks right now! haha!

Tammy C. said...

The owl & fish are my new favs. Can't wait to see all the new Inky stuff! Thanks for the sneak peek!

Sue D said...

They are all adorable! My favorites are the owl, cow and duck.

mackbrad said...

They are all awesome - but I think my top three are the two monsters and the fish!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Jackie I am so proud of you! These are ADORABLE!!!! I love em! What fun fun fun! Makes me want to go get "Inky!"

Allie Gower said...

It's a tie between the monster maker and duck & fish. Everything looks great.

Tema said...

Those treat boxes are sooooo cute. The kids are really cute,but so are the duck & fish.

Laurie in MN said...

What a great guy to help at work. Is he for hire?

At first, I thought the fish face was a frog face. The boxes are so cute.