Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Greetings

Happy New Year wishes to you, Inky readers! Thought we'd start off 2011 with a little BLOG CANDY.

I was reading replies from last year's post about your resolutions. Were you able to make any progress on them? And are you making new ones for this year?

Leave a note in the comments section of this post with your response. I'll accept entries until Tuesday, January 4th, at midnight Central time. The winner will be randomly chosen on Wednesday morning, and that person will receive this set of wood mounted stamps:


If you post anonymously (in other words, without signing in), be sure to add your name or we won't be able to include you in our drawing. Remember to come back and check for the winner, since it will be that person's responsibility to contact me and claim the prize by January 11th. Good luck, and hope you have a terrific week!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

happy new year Jackie!I did do pretty well in 2010. My big goal for 2011 is to catalog my stamps! I've started a little, but have quite a ways to go. :) I'll be SO happy when it's done!! I want to use my stamps more, so this is a way to do that.

Thebug415 said...

Happy New Year!! Well as far as my goals from last year, I did not get published...YET. I am going to keep working for that one. I did however get picked to be on 3 DTs this year. I am so grateful for that. I love being on DT's! Now to focus on that publishing thing this year.

Kathy said...

My goal fornthis year is to organize! I don't have to have it super clean but I do need to find the things that i have and then i will be able to stamp more!

Suziestamper said...

My New Year's resolution is to TO MAIL MORE CARDS! I have all these stamps I haven't even used yet that I got at conventions with high expectations so I AM GOING TO MAKE MORE CARDS and mail them to family and friends, even if its just a HELLO or I'm thinking of you!!! I'm starting today!!

dblanken said...

2010 was a really busy year for me - I hope to be just as busy but my 2011 resolution is to not take on more than I can handle.
Thanks for the great giveaway.

Tammy C. said...

Happy New Year! I'm not sure if I even had a resolution last year, lol! I have been stamping & scrapbooking more, though. I'll continue to keep that up for 2011. That sounds good.

Sue D said...

I just read my answer from last year and unfortunately I didn't really accomplish my goal because it is the same one for this year--to organize my craft area and to use up my supplies. I would also like to work ahead on my projects more so I am not always doing things at the last minute.

Blaire said...

Oh resolutions! I have started off great so far. No sodas...including diet! Make cards for everyone's birthday this year (42 of them). Start working on page layouts again, get my boys school years done at least :)

sophiemily said...

Happy New Year. I probably was not totally successful at meeting last year's goals. However, this year I plan to keep my scrapbooking and card making up-to-date. I also would love to use all of my stash...so that I can begin to collect a whole bunch of new "must-haves."

Janie said...

Hi,
I just found you while searching for the "Bow Easy". I have done a little bit of stamping and would love to be able to do more. Right now most of my time is spent on glass etching and decorative tiles. I don't usually make resolutions - I just keep telling myself that I need to be more organized. I will definately be checking back with you later. Thanks for a very informative blog.