Monday, February 28, 2011

Hoppy Monday

Congratulations to Chrissy, Donna, and Brenna, whose names were randomly drawn as the winners for our blog hop prizes. Ladies, please email me with your address so I can get your goodies sent out.

Thanks to everyone who played along with us! I enjoyed reading your comments along the way, and I loved the ideas from Beth and Pam about having the bunny hold a candle or Easter eggs. Debra's comment made me laugh:

"Hmmm...cleaning or blog-hopping? Blog-hopping it is! And what a great way to begin. This cute fella is looking so spring-y, he really lifted my spirits this morning."

I agree, Debra. Blog hopping definitely beats cleaning any day. I'll be asking our DT members to participate in more challenges during the upcoming months, and perhaps we'll make plans for our readers to join us from time to time, as well. :-) Stay tuned, and hope you all have a terrific week!

3 comments:

Beth M said...

Congrats to the winners!

Suzanne :O ) said...

Just wanted to say that I would LOVE to play along if you had a blog hop or a challenge.. I have a ton of your stamps and would love to share my cards with other Inky Antics fans! :D

Chelsea said...

I too would play!! Let's go hopping.