Monday, February 7, 2011

Spring Release Has Arrived!

In case you haven't wandered by and noticed this already, our main website has been updated with the new Spring '11 stamps. You can download a PDF copy of the flyer by clicking on its front cover:


You'll find the BaZooples here, the Triangle Treat stamps on this page, and all kinds of other goodies in our What's New section.

In particular, I wanted to mention our new HoneyPOP Collection. Prior to CHA, we introduced this as a special pre-release to the store owners who participate in our Monthly Sample Board Program. We also brought a limited number to the Mesquite convention last month, where it was an instant hit!

Here's a card made with 11026MC Cupcake Birdy HoneyPOP Clear Set. It looks like a regular pretty card on the outside:


But when you open it up, the honeycomb tissue paper fans out to create a 3-D surprise:

I made this video tutorial explaining more about the HoneyPOP Collection:


Tina, a customer in Mesquite, wrote a great post on her blog. I've also put up a special page on our website dedicated to this collection here.

So, what do y'all think? And which set(s) do you like best?

13 comments:

tammy said...

OMGosh!! It turned out so cute, Jackie! Thank you!

Tammy C. said...

LOVE IT! That is such a great idea - leave it to Inky to come up with it!

Joy said...

Very very cool Miss Jackie! I have got to try these! Love it!

Suzanne :O ) said...

there isn't a set in that catalogue I don't like, but I am absolutely swooning over the honeypop sets, can't WAIT to try that on the inside of my cards! :D

True :) said...

OMG!~ I want them all! ;)
This stuff is so cool and the images are adorable! :)
Hugs,
True :D

Deb said...

I just got 2 sets yesterday! I can't wait to play with them!

Daisy said...

I missed talking to you at CHA about HoneyPOP! So fun! Can't wait for it to arrive so we can play with them.

Pam S. said...

awesome! how FUN is this! LOVE it!
Pam Going Postal

ferrellgraph-x said...

Wow! What a fantastic idea!

Mrs.Debbie said...

OMG I just found you and I'm so glad I did love love love your stuff. If you ever need a DT I'd be so interested.

Hugs

Mrs.Debbie said...

Question do the honey comb paper come with the kits or do you have to order it also to make a card.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love it.
marilyn2222 @ hotmail.com

Andrea6760 said...

What a cute idea. I am going to have to get some of them. I love the little bluebird and the cupcake the best!!