Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Mail

Earlier this week, I wrote about how I was sending a thank you card. Today's post is about a thank you card I just received. It was made with 0254H Blanket Teacup Mousie and 0220D Micey Nice (also in 10953MC Teacup Mousies #2 Clear Set):


Didn't it turn out cute? The mousie was colored with pencils and blended with Gamsol, and the flocked brads offset the polka dots on the teacup nicely. The layout is clean and simple, and I think it would work for a number of stamp images and sayings in most people's collection.

Inside were handwritten notes referring to a class I taught at the Clearwater show last month:


These ladies included their photo, which reminded me they were part of the delightful peanut gallery in the back corner of the room:


(Only kidding...they were wonderful and did NO heckling at all.) Thanks so much to Anita, Cyndi, Debby, Elaine, Jan, and Joyce for your lovely card.


And to our other Inky blog readers, I hope your weekend is also filled with thanks...either given or received. Have a happy one!

1 comment:

Jovita said...

What a wonderful thank you card, I must use my little mousie stamps.