Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HoneyPOP Blog Hop

Back in late January, when I was making the original set of samples using our new HoneyPOP Collection, this was the very first card I made..and it's been the one I've liked best of all (from my own creations, that is):


Not only do we think artist Tammy DeYoung's birdy is really cute, but of course the pop-up cupcake on the inside makes this card extra special:


I've seen and posted about other examples that our friends and customers have made since then, but I'd love to see MORE...and I figured you might, too. So I asked our DT members and guest designer Keri to give it a whirl, and today we're starting our HoneyPOP Blog Hop to show you the results!

Please stop by each designer's blog and leave some warm & fuzzy feedback as you go. :-) On Monday, March 28th, three winners will be drawn at random to receive a surprise HoneyPOP Clear Set and coordinating Honeycomb Paper Pad. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win! (Limit one comment on each designer's blog plus this post, with up to seven comments total.)

Ready to hop? Let's get started:

Trudy
Jovi
Michelle
Debbie
Crystal
Keri

Once you're finished, please come back here and leave a final comment. We'd also love to see your creations and invite you to join our HoneyPOP Challenge:

Visit our Facebook page and upload a photo of the card(s) you've made using HoneyPOP items. At the end of April, we'll be giving away prizes for (1) our designers' favorite card, (2) the card that receives the most "Likes" during April, and (3) a participant's card that is chosen randomly from a drawing at the end of next month.

The winners will each receive $25 in Inky stamp credit. Cool, huh! And if you haven't yet gotten your HoneyPOP stamps and paper, there is still time because we'll do this again in May...and perhaps even after that. Please come join the fun. We can't wait to see what you make!

22 comments:

Gingerlee said...

How fun is this! I saw these for the first time yesterday at Archiver's. They were sold out! Thank you so much for the blog hop. Love your card!

Susie said...

Really enjoyed seeing all of the DT's creation. Those Honey Pops are delightful. Love the images, too.

Chelsea said...

I love this cupcake card too. I need to ink up some of this and play along! It's an awesome new product for making cards!

True :) said...

Just ran the hop and am so proud to be a part of this team. I am in the company of some amazing card artists! All of their HoneyPOP samples were AWESOME as is your sweet little birdie card above!!!! :)

Hugs,
True :D

StampinCathy said...

What an amaZING and inspiring hop. I just love all the creative ideas with all the HoneyPOP cards and love love love the honeycomb papers. Thanks for letting me hop along and for a chance at this sweet giveaway.

jackie said...

That is so cute, I love the popup insides. Where can I get some.

Mary J said...

All of the DT cards were amazing! What a fun hop - thanks for sharing!!

CheckerBeads said...

Okay, now I am officially obsessed with honeycomb cards!!!

Anne

Deb said...

GREAT blog hop! Now I need to get my own done and uploaded to Facebook!

Tina said...

Jackie - Thanks so much for the blog hop. There were some fabulous new ideas I got from from your designers along my way. I have two of the sets, now there are a couple of more I will have to have! I will get the couple of cards I have made added to facebook. Thanks for the chance to win some goodies!

Thebug415 said...

Oh what a great hop! These sets are just adorable! I think I need to get my hands on some of this honeypop paper too. Can't wait until you come to Buffalo in August!

Tammy C. said...

Great blog hop! Although I was unable to leave comments on Trudy & Jovi's blogs - I am just BANANAS about True's monkey card! I love your cute birdie/cupcake card, Jackie! Thanks for the chance to win.

Sue D said...

What a honey of a hop--these sets are just too cute and the honeycomb really adds a fun element.

Suzanne :O ) said...

ohhh, I really wish I had some of these sets, I LOVED seeing what your design team created! So many fun ideas, these blog hops are such a great idea! :)

Marissa said...

My Archiver's is sold out too. I ordered some though and I can't wait to play!

Lillian Child said...

I had no idea this product was available. What fun results. I am now a follower of your blog and will be checking back regularly for more inspiration on how to use this delightful product!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Jan Castle said...

What a cute card...love the cherry on top!
Jan

Jayne said...

I just loved everyone's cards. They are terric, hoping I can find these at my local shop.

Lynne in NI said...

Thanks for a lovely hop .... what a talented DT! Lovin the new honeypop stamps and paper!

Barb said...

What a great blog hop. I am ready to create with the honey pop papers and stamps. Thanks for the inspiration.

Babe O'Mara said...

Loved all the cards I've seen. What a great idea. Thanks for inspiring all of us.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Anonymous said...

I love the new honeypop ideas for cute cards. I just visited Archivers in Columbus, Ohio and I am sold on these darling cards. The possibilities are endless for more cute cards,