Thursday, March 3, 2011

HoneyPOP Elephant

This morning, my friend Keri mentioned that she wrote about our HoneyPOP Collection on her blog, so I thought I'd share her creation with you:


She used 11024MC Birthday Elephant HoneyPOP Clear Set to make her cute card. Here's the "POP" part on the inside:


Keri posted this for a blog hop sponsored by Designer Craft Connection. They're giving away a Cricut Expression, so you might want enter their drawing. You can read more about it here.

To view two more elephant cards using this stamp set, check out Tina's blog. And if you're a "hands on" learner, the following stores who carry our HoneyPOP Collection are offering classes on them:

PeanutDoodles in Salisbury, NC
Stamp N Scrap Ink in Dyer, IN
Stamp Your Art Out in Cincinnati, OH

If you know of HoneyPOP classes being offered by other local stores, please let us know in the comments section. Thanks!

6 comments:

True :) said...

Oh...this is sooo cute! Off to Kerri's blog to spread some love!

Crystal said...

AWWW this is sooo CUTE!!!! LOVE this image she used!

Chelsea said...

Soooo cute! Hope you have this item with you this weekend!

Deloris said...

Very cute! I love the new clear sets. I just bought 3 sets from Stamplistic in Amherst. Can't wait to ink them up.

Anonymous said...

The Honey POP Collections are adorable. I have 4 grandkiddo's I hope to bless with a birthday pop up card!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! Where do I find less expensive honeycomb paper?