Saturday, April 30, 2011

HoneyPOP Sneak Peek #3

I'm "feline" like it's time for another HoneyPOP preview, wouldn't you agree? :-)

I remember when Tammy first showed me the rough draft drawings for these sets. I kept saying over and over again, "Oh my gosh, those are too cute! I can't wait for our customers to see them. How adorable! Oh my gosh..."

I'm sure I looked strange sitting at my computer and talking to myself, but at least there wasn't anyone around to see it. Here's what I was referring to:


See what I mean? Adorable, huh! And you know what happens when you open the card. Yep, it's a pop-out triple layer cake:


I'm a cat lover and a foodie, so this 11047MC Baking Kitty HoneyPOP Clear Set is right up my alley.

If you're more of a dog person, though, we've got you covered! Check out the 11046MC Baking Pup HoneyPOP Clear Set:

Can you guess what's inside? Of course, it's a 3-D dog bone:


The ivory honeycomb paper is another one of the new colors, along with the magenta shown here and two more to come.

As your personal HoneyPOP Collection grows, you'll have even more options. For example, you could replace the triple layer cake or dog bone with a honeycomb cupcake from 11026MC Cupcake Birdy HoneyPOP Clear Set:


The sayings from this birdy set also coordinate with a new set that will be officially released tomorrow (along with the others shown in these sneak peeks). But I'm gonna make you wait one more day to see that one. Patience, grasshopper...I think it will be worth your while.

In the meantime, have you visited our designers' posts for the Box & Bag Blog Hop? There is still time to leave your comments and rack up the chances to win prizes!

6 comments:

Thebug415 said...

OH how awesome!!! Love these!

Tina said...

Oh my ... I love these new honey pop sets Jackie! I know we will be hitting your booth first come June! Can't wait!

Susie said...

Such an adorable set. Love thos honey pops.

Chelsea said...

Thes are sooooo cute! Love that they will all coordinate

ScrappingBeauty said...

Love them! I am totally a crazy cat lady who loves to bake! Shhh, don't tell Charlie (he's my rescued cockapoo who think he's my shadow (follows me everywhere)). Purrfect for me!
Jackie, i'm a little nervous to do the honeycomb accents without a demo. Are u coming to PA or NJ soon to teach? I missed u at the stampscrapart tour in Pa this year.
A crazy cat lady clear stamp set would make me so happy too! (I know some of my fellow cat trappers/rescuers would appreciate it. Hint hint..lol Thank you!

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Happy to hear you like them, ladies. :-) Thanks for posting!

ScrappingBeauty, I'll be at the Pittsburgh show in July: http://www.inkyantics.com/conv.htm. Hopefully we'll be able to see you then? (P.S. I will pass along your idea to our artists. Cannot make any promises, but it never hurts to ask!)