Monday, April 11, 2011

More HoneyPOPs

Lately I've been working with our artist Tammy on upcoming HoneyPOP releases. They won't be ready until May, but I promise to give you a sneak peek in a week or so. :-)

In the meantime, however, I have run across some wonderful projects using the existing collection. For example, CeeCee from Card a la Carte made this adorable card with 11026MC Cupcake Birdy HoneyPOP Clear Set:



I think it's cool how she used glass microbeads to accent the cherry:

And here's the other "wow" factor...which is the honeycomb inside, of course:


She also created this fun card with 11028MC Monkey HoneyPOP Clear Set:


And here's the pop-up inside:


We'd love to see what YOU make, too! If you'd like to play along in our HoneyPOP Challenge, we're still accepting entries through April. Just upload a photo of the card(s) you've made with one or more HoneyPOP products to our Facebook page.

We'll be giving away prizes for (1) our designers' favorite card, (2) the card that receives the most "Likes" during April, and (3) a participant's card that is chosen randomly from a drawing at the end of the month.

Wondering where to get your HoneyPOP products locally? We've put together a list of retailers who carry this collection.

And if you're interested in taking a HoneyPOP class, here are a couple stores who are offering them:

Photo Scraps in Eldersburg, MD
Stamp Your Art Out in Cincinnati, OH

Have you found HoneyPOP classes being offered by other local stores? Please let us know in the comments section. Thanks!

8 comments:

Thebug415 said...

Just got a gift certificate for my LSS, and these HoneyPops items are on my list! Hopefully I can get there and get it done in time for the contest!

June Houck said...

I just found out about these HoneyPops from my bff in NC. She ordered some and we hope to "play" when I go to visit her next week :)

They are fab and ingenious!

Jovita said...

CeeCee created some fabulous cards, thanks for sharing them Jackie.

Chelsea said...

I just love this HoneyPop! Great cards!

Card a la Carte said...

Jackie, thanks so much for showcasing my cards. I must say that your stamps are of great quality -- no surprise there, they're made in the USA!

Barbara Colbert said...

I just received my order and can HARDLY wait to get started!!! These Honey Pop cards are great!!! I am looking forward to making them....and to the new ones you are coming up with! EXCELLENT ideas!!!!

Noreen A Sorensen said...

Received my order and made my first card last night with the bunny/carrot HoneyPop paper. It was so much fun! Now to make nine more for all the grandkids for an Easter surprise!!! (perhaps the bunnies will multiply overnight in my craft room!!!) Thanks for the wonderful products! I uploaded my card on your blog -- enjoy!!!

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Thanks so much for your very kind comments, ladies. :-) I'm not sure those bunnies will multiply on their own, Noreen, but I'm sure you'll have fun making them! Looking forward to seeing the cards everyone creates...