Saturday, June 11, 2011

More Classes

Yesterday I received another email from Polly, which included this excerpt:

"Help! I am becoming addicted to Honey pop cards! There's a little bit of a learning curve but once you get the hang of it, the product is easy to work with."

Of course, she wrote to the master "Inky enabler," so I'm not sure I can do anything except help encourage her addiction...which she is already doing herself at today's classes. If you missed signing up for this, Polly will be offering another HoneyPOP class in July.

Our friend Tina also notified us about a class she'll be teaching on the other end of Texas, at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie. The first card is an adorable Monkey HoneyPOP creation:


Of course, it's got the classic pop-out surprise inside:


And for a non-HoneyPOP project that's also interactive, this cute Shaker Chef girl will be the second card:


Tina's classes will be held on June 22nd at 11:00-2:00 and June 25th at 1:30-4:30. Please contact the store directly if you're interested in signing up!

3 comments:

BunnyNuts said...

Oh what darling cards!! I think a monkey honey pop set is in my future!!

Anonymous said...

I love the monkey but I am having a hard time finding brown honeycomb paper.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited---I received the stamp set and honeycomb paper that I won---they are awesome--going to start using it tonight!! Thank you so much!
Linda Peterson