Monday, July 4, 2011

Binding System Blog Hop Follow-Up

Can you say the title of today's post five times super fast? Maybe I should have written "Happy Fourth" instead, which is what I'm wishing for you today!

Thought I'd let you know the results of our drawing for the CarlaCraft Binding System prize pack. Congratulations to Lena aka Scrapbutterfly! Lena, please email me with your address so we can get that sent out.

If you decide to get this handy tool, you can join Lena (and others who already have it) in bringing a smile to someone's face:


Tyler, one of my nephews, had kindly donated two of his Pokemon trading cards to my craft stash. I decided to return them on Saturday...in an altered notebook version.

Speaking of notebooks, you probably recall Tex's cute "secret" password book from our hop:


I asked if she would share the inside pages with our Inky fans:



She forwarded them to me, and I've converted them into PDF files that you can download and print to make your own password books. Here's the first page, with the title "Passwords." (Use one per password book.) And these are the other inside pages. (Print as many as you need to follow the title page.) The pages measure 4" x 5 3/4" and I've aligned them with the upper left corner, so you'll want to cut them accordingly.

If you prefer to have pages that measure 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (which will save on paper since you can get four pages per 8 1/2" x 11" sheet), here is the first page and these are the other inside pages for the revised A2 size password book.

Thanks very much to Tex, our other wonderful designers, and all of YOU for participating in this hop. Hope your Independence Day is a safe and happy one!

5 comments:

Jovita said...

Congratulations Lena, your going to love using your new gadget.

Thank you Bev for sharing your "password" template and Jackie for converting them to pdf... I'm definitely going to make a few of these for family members.

Blaire said...

I am so excited to make this little ETC. book for my mother and all my MOPS mommys! Thank you for sharing this with us.

Lena said...

Im so excited I won! Thank you so much!! I cant wait to make this little password book. Thank you for the instructions in pdf!!

Marie said...

Thanks for converting this for me, the computer challenged card maker. I loved the idea but wasn't sure if I would be able to duplicate the pages. Thanks, Tex for the idea and a big thanks to Jackie for converting it to PDF. Now I just have to figure out what PDF is! Lol ;-)

Bev Gerard said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeps! I'm glad y'all like the passwords notebook idea! Big thanks to Jackie for turning it into a pdf so we can always get the right-sized results!