Thursday, July 28, 2011

More Holiday Treats & Blog Candy

In yesterday's post, I'd mentioned that additional "yummy surprises" are on their way to the main Inky website soon. Here's one of them:


To make the sample, Debbie used X2-2940 Square Box Template as the base for our new 2031E Melty S'more and 2035D S'more Kit.

She also created this cute card with 2022F Snow Cocoa and 3283D Warm & Toasty Holiday:


In addition to the wood mounted stamps, these designs are included in 11057SC Marshmallow Friends Clear Set:


In keeping with our culinary theme, this little mouse really "measures up":


The wood mounted stamps are 0179H Measuring Cup Mousie and 3282D Warmest Winter Wishes (in case you need to put them on your wish list!). And look what mousie is doing next:


It's 0113J Soup Ladle Mousie accompanied by 3341D Seasonings Greetings. The images are also part of 11060LC Cooking Mousies Clear Set:


We geared the sayings toward the holidays, but of course the mousies themselves will work great throughout the year. I'll bet you can think of lots of projects for these guys!

Want the chance to win your very own Cooking Mousies Clear Set? Just leave a comment below letting me know what culinary delight you've whipped up most recently.

We'll take entries until Sunday, July 31st. On Monday, I'll post whose name was drawn at random to receive the stamp set...so come back to find out in case it's YOU.

We'll also be revealing the winners of our HoneyPOP Summer Challenge. If you haven't seen the entries yet, please click here to view them and cast your vote.

18 comments:

Deloris said...

My recent culinary delight was milk chocolate fudge brownies. Yum! Of course they are all gone already but anything with chocolate in it doesn't last long in our house.

Love the new stamps! They are all sooo cute! (More items to add to my wish list.)

Eve said...

Mine is Blueberry Banana Bread. Although this is a "quick" bread, you can also eat with whipped cream! :-) I make these when Blueberries are in season. My next will be tomorrow; Cheesecake, celebrating national cheese cake day on 30th, but on 30th, i have to go to bridal shower, and i won't have time to bake, so i will do it tomorrow :-)thanks for the chance to win this CUTE stamp set! :-)

CheckerBeads said...

lol, I made supper tonight! Or do you mean yummy desserts? I don't bake in the summer, but I do make really good ice cream!


Anne

JoAnnG said...

Love these stamps. What have I created lately: Peach Cobbler!

stamping sue said...

Made pasta with sauce. Deserts made blueberry muffins.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Adoreable stamps! My most recent creation was persimmon cookies with hickory nuts and white chocolate chips! YUM!

Thebug415 said...

Well, I whipped up some chocolate chip cookies with my youngest DD before she went to bed tonight. Mom had a craving, and well...what is more fun then making cookies with mom??? LOL

Suzanne :O ) said...

I just made open-face chicken caprese sandwiches (ciabatta bread, chicken, tomato and mozzarella)- so simple to make but so delicious! Those mice look so cute and I LOOOOOVE the coordinating sentiments! :D Thanks for the chance to win!

Lucy said...

How cute are these!!! Thanks for the chance :)

Anonymous said...

I made the most delicious spinach salad ever!! To a big bowl of fresh, cold spinach I added carmelized walnuts (easy peasy to make), fresh, sliced strawberries, and blueberries. That was it. It was delicious!!! Thanks for the chance to win!
Theresa G.

Marie said...

I made Apple Crisp Cake, a recipe that I got from The Liberty Tree Tavern @ The Magic Kingdom!

What do you mean 'in case' we want these on our 'wish list'...of course we do!!

Cheryl said...

Cute stamps! I made brownies the other day.

Regina aka Mrs. Ham said...

Those stamps sets are so cute. I made chocolate chip cookies...Thanks for the chance to win..

Cynthia said...

I grilled some Buttermilk-curry marinated chicken with grilled corn on the cob. Too hot to turn on the stove so grilling it is. Love to see all the exciting stamps. Just wondering when I will get the chance to use them as I have an 8 mo old son who is totally on the move and learning to walk. Can't wait to go to Stamp Away USA in Cincinatti on the 13th.

Dee in N.H. said...

Cooking? LOL! Just trying to keep up with all the veggies from our garden! Loving all the free fresh veggies! I sure would like a piece of Marie's Apple Crisp Cake though, sounds yummy! Thanks for a chance to win the sweet stamps!

Rochelle said...

Love, love, love the set! I can see a lot of uses for this one!

Tammy C. said...

Really want one of these sets! I just made bread & butter pickles from cucumbers from my aunt's summer garden. Thanks for the chance!

Chelsea said...

These are yummy!! Tonight I roasted a chicken and made cheesy potatoes.