Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Funny Time

After our peek earlier this week at the Inky designers' spaces, I spent the last couple of days working on sample cards for our store board progam. Now it looks like my office/studio has literally exploded! I'm not going to show you photos of the wreckage, but let's just say it reminds me of this:


Of course, I can still function in it...well, pretty much:


I suppose I'll have to clean again soon. But sometimes I wonder "what is the point?" like Maxine:


And there's always the concern about throwing something away that I'll eventually need:


Of course, I'm only half joking. It does feel so much nicer when things are organized and I can actually find my supplies.

If you haven't checked out our Stamping Spaces Blog Hop, then please take a look and leave comments along the way. We're taking entries through Sunday for a random winner of an Inky prize pack, and I'll see you again here on Monday. Until then, hope you have a clean and clutter-free weekend!

4 comments:

Birdie said...

Yours must look a lot like mine ;)

stamping sue said...

Hopefully I will have power on monday so I can check out your blog and all blogs. Unfortunately we are in the path of hurricane irene.
stay safe
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Michelle Pearson said...

tee hee! I'm tellin ya....it's just the way it is when we crafty creatures get creatin! ;)

I took my kids rummage saling yesterday...their favorite thing to do in the summer....and found me a corner shelf...had to alter it and reorganize a little...hubs said my photos are out of date now! That was MUCH more fun that picking up the clutter on the catch-all table! What can I say?! I had lots of fun and have a great new shelf for...$2!!

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Probably, Birdie, but we'll get it cleaned up soon...right? ;-) Hope you're safe and sound, Sue! And, Michelle, sounds like such fun. I love finding deals like that!