Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Guessing Game Results & New HoneyPOP Product

Congratulations to Barbara, whose name was drawn in our guessing game from Stampaway. Here's her answer:

(Ted looks different because he) has no beard and or mustache, and he has lots of "new" hair growing on his head.

If that's what you said, too, you're absolutely correct! For her prize, Barbara will receive 11048MC Pretty Posey HoneyPOP Clear Set plus one of the NEW products shown in this photo from last weekend:


Can you spot what it is? Yep, if you noticed the hanging bags below our 5" x 7" Honeycomb Paper Pads, you're right again! We're pleased to introduce Honeycomb Assortment Packs, available in Warm, Cool, and Neutral:


Each pack contains five 3" x 7" pads for $12.95. That's over 100 square inches of honeycomb goodness...what a great value!

(Note: Due to the size of these pads, Honeycomb Assortment Packs are not intended for use with 11028MC Monkey, 11029MC Carrot Bunny, 11030MC Easter Chick, 11046MC Baking Dog & 11053MC Ornament Birdy HoneyPOP Clear Sets. Please select a regular 5" x 7" Honeycomb Paper Pad for best results with one of these sets.)

Since we're on the subject of HoneyPOP, I wanted to share this picture from the show:


I knew I should have written down the name of this lovely lady, who brought her terrific cards for "show and tell." (If you're reading this post, please remind me again so I can give you credit!)

Update: Thanks so much to Alice Roushia, for letting me know her name (and not making fun of my feeble memory, LOL!). Not only are you a talented stamper, but you're also very kind. :-)

Take a close-up look at the beautifully decorated fronts:


And, of course, the "surprise" inside is a lot of fun:


We LOVE seeing your creations, so please email me anytime to share what you've made with our Inky stamps or other products. (I promise I'll do a better job of remembering your name!)

6 comments:

mommaladystamper said...

That's quite okay for not remembering my name. Your place was packed, and it was very thoughtful of you to take my picture and post my cards. I appreciate it and I was very excited to meet you. My name is Alice Roushia. Thanks again Jackie

Shawnlyn72 said...

Yeah Alice! cute cards. I haven't used these yet, but I swear I am going to.

Emily said...

Awesome job Alice! I am obsessed with the Honey Pop stamps!!! They are so much fun!

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Appreciate your comments, Shawnlyn and Emily. :-) Thanks for being so gracious about this, Alice...and, of course, for sharing your awesome projects!

michsmith1973 said...

I have the pleasure to know Alice and to be able to call her my scrappy friend:) You are so right, she is not only very sweet but very taltend as well. Your cards are cute as can be Alice! Michelle

mommaladystamper said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments, I appreciate all of them, and especially to you Jackie. I can't wait to dig in on the sets I bought at Stampaway and start stamping away!!! lol Alice Roushia