Monday, August 1, 2011

HoneyPOP Challenge Results & New Stuff

The votes are in, and we've tallied the numbers for our HoneyPOP Summer Challenge. Double congratulations to Marie Oberg, who received the most "favorites" from our Inky fans as well as our Design Team. This was her winning entry, which you can read more about here:


Congrats also to Clownmom aka Lois Bak, who submitted a cute card that happened to feature the same set (11025MC Caterpillar HoneyPOP Clear Set). She wrote about it here, and this is what it looks like:


Lois's name was drawn randomly from our list of participants. And that's not all for prizes...Regina aka Mrs. Ham is the winner of 11060LC Cooking Mousies Clear Set, which was previewed on our blog last Thursday. (Marie, Lois, and Regina, please email me for details on how to claim your prizes.)

Remember how I mentioned yesterday that we've got two more HoneyPOP surprises for you? The first is 11050LC Umbrella Friends HoneyPOP Clear Set, and my sample card looks like this:


The inside of the card features a honeycomb umbrella piece (of course!):


This is the only large HoneyPOP set currently in our collection. We made it bigger so we could include both the pup and kitty characters, along with an extra set of sayings with a friendship theme:


And if you haven't noticed this week's card, it's a "pawsitively adorable" puppy card made with the new 11049MC Ice Cream Pup HoneyPOP Clear Set. Click here to view it.

All of the HoneyPOP Clear Sets and Honeycomb Pads (including the new stamps and paper colors) are shown on the HoneyPOP Collection page, and they're available for ordering right now.

Our new Holiday Treats and BaZooples stamps will be posted on the website later today in the What's New section, so please keep an eye out for those!

4 comments:

Tere said...

I finally made my first card using Honeycomb paper and stamps and I love it!
For some reason I could´t find them in the store to link them in my blog post, so I´m going to edit it right now and use the link you used.

Regina aka Mrs. Ham said...

Thank you so much for picking my name. I'm so excited. I'm emailing you now. Congrats to all the other winners....

Marie said...

Thanks to the DT who voted for me and for everyone else who cast a vote for my card. It's an honor to win a prize for something you love to do. Thanks, Jackie for making this challenge possible.

Chelsea said...

Congrats great card!