Monday, September 26, 2011

Feel Better Card

If you're a veteran Inky stamper, you've already met Keri Lee Sereika on the Inky blog:


Keri was on our original design team, which began in 2005. These days, she joins us from time to time as an "honorary" DT member, and we're sure glad for her participation as her schedule permits!

I ran across this card on Keri's blog, which caught my eye since my mother-in-law is having shoulder surgery this Friday:


It's a cute card that features 10386D Feel Better Bug with an element from 10932MC Marvelous Match-Ups Clear Set stamped in the background. The design is simple enough that I can put this together quickly and surprise my MIL with it (assuming she doesn't see it here first).

Keri colored the image using the Gamsol technique and die cut it with Nestabilities. Then she airbrushed the white cardstock before removing it from the die and layering the various elements onto the card. The double-looped bow was easy to make with the Bow-Easy...and, ta da, super sweet card!

Thanks to Keri for letting me snag this great idea. What will YOU be creating today?

No comments: