Saturday, September 3, 2011

Flower Count

On Tuesday, I mentioned how Jan had punched flowers from cardstock last weekend:


For our drawing, I asked you to guess how many she'd made. This was the winning entry:

Sue D. said...
I am terrible at these guess how many games but i will guess 801.
August 31, 2011 8:41 AM

Turns out that Sue is pretty darn good at guessing after all! There were 827 flowers shown in that photo.

Sue's prize is one of the class packets from our upcoming "Holiday HoneyPOP Surprise Cards" workshop at ScrapFest:


Congratulations, Sue! Please email me with your address.

But if you're not Sue, you don't need the class packet to recreate the cards on your own. The basic HoneyPOP materials are available here on the main Inky website, along with photos of the cards. You can either use Darcie's patterned papers, as we did, or easily substitute other designs. Happy creating!

3 comments:

Jovita said...

Congratlations Sue! Such a great guess.

True :) said...

Congrats Sue!
Wow...I but Jan has "punchers" hand! :)
Hugs,
True :D

Sue D said...

Totally surprised that I was anywhere close--thanks so much!