Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gamsol Video Tutorial

For our HoneyPOP Holiday Cards Workshop last weekend, I created a video tutorial on how to blend colored pencils with Gamsol. Most of the sample cards you see on the main Inky website, in our convention booth, and on this blog use this technique, which we've been doing for several years now.

Today I made a revised version with narration and thought you might be interested in taking a look:


You can also download a PDF file of step-by-step written instructions by clicking here. Happy coloring and blending, Inky fans!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great video!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the great tutorial! I had no idea how to use my pencils. Time to break them out and try again!

Shalady said...

Guess what I got tonight? :) My Gamsol starter kit, some HoneyPOP paper and two sets of stamps! I'm having so much fun! My husband said that these are by far, my best cards ever. Thanks for the GREAT video - it was really what I needed!

Christy D. said...

LOVE IT!