Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Micey Nice

Recently Jovi ran across this sweet Inky card on Janice M.'s blog:


She used 0240F Flower Teacup Mousie (also available in 10952MC Teacup Mousies #1 Clear Set) for her main image. I love Janice's coloring and paper choices, which she turned into a beautiful finished project.

Earlier this year, Trudy posted a gorgeous card on her blog using the same stamp:


I've said this before, but I think it's so fun seeing how an image can look totally different from project to project. You can completely transform the same stamp just by using alternative coloring methods (and color schemes), papers, embellishments, and layout designs!

When this Teacup Mousie collection was first released, Debbie made this lovely card for our CHA booth:


I modified her layout for one of our store monthly sample boards:


Quite the range, wouldn't you say? That's one of the many great things about stamping!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this image! Just makes me smile.

Marie said...

It is great when you can use a stamp more than once. TFS the many different looks of the Flower Teacup Mouse.