Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shared Recipes

Last week I received a wonderful package from our friend Becky O'Donnell. It was filled with recipe pages from a swap she organized in August, and she was kind enough to send me a complete set!

Becky's page featured one of our most popular stamps, 10293H Turtle's Balloon (also available in 10976MC Flower Turtle Clear Set):


What a great idea for homemade play dough! (You can click on all the recipes in this post to get a close-up view.) I like that it's made with all natural ingredients that most people probably already have in their pantry.

The next one caught my eye because it's perfect for this time of year. I've got a giant zucchini sitting on my kitchen counter, so I think I'll have to give this a try:


Cindy, the creator, added such nice touches to the design of her page. The transparent jewels and scalloped circles emphasize the "round" motif, and she cleverly used an embossing folder with texture that mimics bits of zucchini.

And because it's so pretty, I wanted to show you this card:


I don't know Kathy personally, but I've had these strawberries and they're delicious! Kathy did a great job of making her page look beautiful, and I can just tell she's a talented cook and stamper.

Thanks also to Sandy, Debbie, Sally, Edie, Lucille, Sue, and Michelle for sharing your fantastic recipes with me...and of course to Becky for making it all happen!

Last but not least, there was a recipe I just couldn't resist posting on the main website as this week's card. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :-)

P.S. What recipe do you love that someone recently shared with you?

1 comment:

Marie said...

Fantastic recipe pages from Becky. She is the queen recipe pages! Her layouts are always fabulous. Ilove my "pepper jelly" recipe.