Monday, September 19, 2011

ScrapFest Weekend

We had a great time at ScrapFest over the weekend! There were a ton of make & take projects, workshops, demos, and other fun activities for customers to enjoy at this massive event, including a photo opportunity with the World's Largest Scrapbook Page:


We offered five classes of the HoneyPOP Holiday Cards Workshop for Inky Antics:


Like most of the classes, they were held right on the first floor at the Mall of America:


Michelle and I posed for a "Steve sandwich" at the end of our last class:


Of course, it wasn't just classes and demos for us...we managed to squeeze in shopping and makeovers, too:


Unfortunately, Steve declined to get his makeup done. He's a good sport, but I guess that would have been taking things too far!

I have an extra Inky class kit from ScrapFest, which I'd like to give away as BLOG CANDY. To enter, just leave a comment either today or tomorrow. On Wednesday, September 21st, I'll randomly choose the winner and post that person's name...so please check back to see if you've won!

15 comments:

Deloris said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks so much for giving us the chance to win the class kit.


Deloris
http://stampingatthelake.blogspot.com/

Brenda Line said...

I took your class at Scrapfest and absolutely loved it. I had never heard of your company before but now you have me hooked. Come back to Scrapfest again next year.I would take any class you offer!!!

Marie said...

I am so jealous that Brenda got to take a class from you. I wish I could...someone would have to move. Looks like a fabulous event.

Thebug415 said...

OH I would LOVE a kit! I so wish I could have gone to this event, but with back to school time, and money, I just couldnt' get there. Looks like sooo much fun!

Susiestamper said...

OMG I so wished I had been at Scrapfest! It was actually in the Mall of America??? I will so be there next year since I just moved my daughter to Minneapolis!! Will see Inky Antics in October!! Can't wait!! Can't get enough of honeycomb cards!!!

Barb said...

I really wish that Scrapfest would relocate to the east coast. Since that seems very unlikely, I will have to enjoy it by reading your blog. Thanks for the chance to enjoy an Inky Antics class "through the mail."

Cynthia said...

I am not sure that my bank account would survive if I went to Scrapfest. So, alas I buy diapers and formula for my 9 month old instead. Hmmm. Maybe I could ask for a trip for Christmas or my birthday for next year. Then I could save all my pennies to spend at Inky Antics booth. Until then, I will just enjoy what I got at StampAway in Cinci last month. Yeah! THe turtles are fantastic.

salma said...

I had never heard of your company before but now you have me hooked.... I really wished that Scrap-fest would relocate to the east coast.....
discount card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card

Anonymous said...

Scrapfest looks like lots of fun! When I retire from being a teacher I am going to go....what a blast!!!

PS I am NOT anonymous! I can't seem to sign in any other way! My name is Theresa!

JoAnnG said...

Oh my gosh - scrapping and makeovers and shopping too! What a wonderful trifecta!

Lucy said...

How I would love to win this! I love my Honeypop collection so this would be a great addition. Thanks for the chance :)

LaNell said...

Having so much fun with my stamps I got at Stampaway. Looking forward to using my Honeypop stamps and paper. I would love to win the kit from Stampfest.

smahrty said...

Jackie, I took your class at Scrapfest, it was THE BEST! You are a terrific instructor and cant wait to try more honeypop cards on my own. I hope you come back next year.

Karen said...

Scrapfest and Mall of America?! What fun! Would love a chance to win. Looking forward to seeing you in Virginia next month!

Chelsea said...

Glad you got to be a part of this. It's great but crazy event! I have gone 3-4 times and always had a blast!