Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Funnies: Santa


I can't believe Christmas is almost here. I'm not sure what happened to the month of December, which seemed to fly right by like Santa's reindeer! But now that I've got just a few (ha!) things left to do before the big day, I might have to pay a visit to the "star bucks" myself, LOL.

(BTW, I found the above cartoon in a high school newsletter, of all places.)

I'm not sure if you're a planner or more of a last-minute person like, but I'll keep today's post rather brief. Just thought I'd share a few tidbits of humor based around that iconic Christmas character with the red suit and white beard:


Yep, Santa visited our house yesterday! He made a special trip to see my sister-in-law's daycare kids, so I snapped a quick photo before he left.

That reminded me of the three stages of man:
1) He believes in Santa Claus.
2) He doesn't believe in Santa Claus.
3) He is Santa Claus.

And now for the riddles:

What nationality is Santa Claus?
North Polish.

How many reindeer does Santa have?
Eleven of them, named below:
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen,Rudoph (the one with the red nose), Olive ("Olive, the other reindeer"), and Al ("then Al the reindeer loved him").

What do elves learn in school?
The elf-abet.

What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
Claustrophobic.

What do you get if you cross Father Christmas with a detective?
Santa Clues.

Why does Santa have three gardens?
So he can ho-ho-ho.

If Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus had a child, what would s/he be called?
A subordinate claus.

3 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Thanks for the giggles! Have a great holiday!

Chelsea said...

Hilarious! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Thanks so much, Dee and Chelsea! Hope yours was wonderful, as well. :-)