Monday, December 19, 2011

Pictionary Congrats

Congratulations to Debb, whose name was drawn from our Pictionary blog candy entries. I'd asked you to guess what Terri drew here:


Debb said...
Going home for Christmas

While that wasn't actually the correct answer, I liked Debb's response even better!

Your guesses were a lot of fun to read. Several of you thought Terri was depicting a honeymoon (I can totally see that!), while others wondered if it was a boxing match, dodgeball game, line dancing, or something else.

Only one person thought she was showing someone getting frisked, which is the action Terri was trying to portray. (Great job, Sue!)

Debb's prize pack will include 11058SC Snow Birdies Clear Set, which is also a gift with purchase in December:


Thanks for playing, everyone!

3 comments:

debb said...

Oh how very exciting! Love these snow birds! Thank you!

Dee in N.H. said...

LOLOL! I would have never got it! How fun! And congrats to Debb!

stamping sue said...

Congratulations Deb!
just made sense to me.....airplane then people in airport....airport security. oh well, guess that is how my mind works. lol!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/