Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Funnies: Auto-Corrected Texting

For my Christmas present, Steve got me an iPhone. Yep, we've drunk the Kool-Aid...and most of the time it's pretty good!

One of the quirks that has taking some getting used to, however, is the auto-correct feature. I realize it can be turned off, but usually it's fairly helpful. Every once in a while, however, I've ended up creating some funny typos.

I've never saved any of my unusual messages, but I did find several hilarious exchanges that resulted from auto-correct accidents. (They're from this website, which also has tons of examples that are side-splittingly funny but definitely too risque for our PG-rated Inky blog.)

One of my all-time favorite movies is Silence of the Lambs, so I really liked this one:


Look what can happen when you write from unique locations:


It's interesting how some people have unusual debts:


While others have unusual activities:


Finding Jesus, however, isn't frequently one of them:


This mom's advice came out a bit wrong:


Seems like Dad had some harsh news to share, as well:


Texting can sometimes involve "fowl" language:


Here's another disaster with food:


Speaking of disasters, this sounded like a real nightshade emergency:


I've heard of tomatoes on salad, but never a phone on salad:


Hope you "oil" have a terrific day, Inky friends!

7 comments:

smahrty said...

Laughing so hard i almost wet my pants! Co-workers are curious. off to share with them. These would make cute stamps...

Irene said...

Laughing out loud at this one....thanks for sharing!

Marie said...

Hilarious! Laughing so hard the tears are blocking the keypad...hope the words are correct. My iPad does this to me while I'm making comments...thank goodness the trash is under my postings! TFS

Anonymous said...

I thought this was so funny that I made my son read them. Even the second time I had tears in my eyes. The funniest thing you have ever posted. Thanks for the laugh.

Patricia

Chelsea said...

Hilarious!

Adele E.Peterson said...

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!
Reeve and Jones Tea Trolley

bossrealtysd said...

If you have bad credit, no credit, have declared bankruptcy in the past or are in need of a second chance credit auto loan, our free service can help you get a car loan for a quality pre-owned vehicle at a competitive price for a worry-free ownership while helping you rebuild your credit.
auto loans
car loans
auto financing
badcredit car loans
bad credit auto loans
rent a car in miami