Friday, January 6, 2012
Friday Funnies: Dieting
Every so often, either Steve or I will suggest that we go on a diet. It's usually a short-lived idea, although one of these days we're going to have to take it seriously. Since we've been together, we've each gained several pounds. In the past, I've been quite heavy and so this is something I really shouldn't ignore.
But, for today's post, I thought it would be fun to "make light" of our situation. Ha ha!
Maybe we need to work on our weighing technique:
Or change our rules to live by:
This is how our diets usually go:
* 1 grapefruit
* 1 slice whole-wheat toast
* 1 cup skim milk
* 1 small portion grilled chicken breast
* 1/2 cup steamed spinach
* 1 cup herbal tea
* 1 small cookie
* The rest of the cookies from the package
* 1 tub of ice cream with chocolate topping
* 4 bottles of wine (red or white)
* 2 loaves garlic bread
* 1 family size sausage and mushroom pizza
* 3 Snickers bars
LATE NIGHT SNACK
* 1 whole cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)
Hmm, maybe we need to reconsider our plan of attack. Let me think about it while I nibble on some M&Ms...