Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Funnies: Snowmen

As I was driving home this morning from an appointment, I snapped this photo while I was sitting at a red light:


Did you see that? It's one degree below zero! Why, oh why, do I live in Minnesota? Every winter I ask myself the same question.

Of course, if you're Calvin and Hobbes, you have "snow many" reasons:

"No one else at the office talks about this kind of thing."

"Oh yeah? Define well-adjusted."

Dad: "Eggplant casserole tonight?"
Mom: "Why, yes!"

"You don't like my 'Snowman House of Horror,' do you?!"

"I don't think the schools assign enough homework."

"Mom and Dad don't value hard work and originality as much as they say they do."

"You have to admit it's slowed down traffic on our road."

"Calvin, I'm late for work!"

And I guess there are other folks who enjoy the winter weather while demonstrating their sense of humor:





Even deer like to join the fun:


Hope you have an "ice day," Inky friends!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Jackie, those are awesome pics! We don't get much snow here in North Texas (it was 75* at noon today :). But two years ago in February, we got about 12 inches! Almost everything shut down. Minnesota must be beautiful when it snows!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh how fun are those pictures?
Didn't realize you live so close to me-Here in WI it has been colder then cold-I keep asking myself the same thing-WHY?
Thanks for sharing

stamping sue said...

Too funny!!!!!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is
actually a good piece of writing, keep it up.
My web page - errol

Anonymous said...

Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.

Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at
a fair price? Cheers, I appreciate it!
Also visit my page ; click through the following article

Anonymous said...

If you want to grow your know-how simply keep visiting this web site and be updated with
the most recent news posted here.
Feel free to visit my site - royal caribbean