Thursday, January 19, 2012

More From The Necklace Lady

Yesterday, Dawn left this comment on my post about the Necklace Lady From Mesquite:

Dawn's Craft Place said...
Isn't it amazing how many fun and interesting people you meet at convention and shows? I love that she demoed for you and it could be shared.
January 18, 2012 01:35 PM


Oh, that is so true. We're very fortunate to have such wonderful customers!

I also received an email from the Necklace Lady herself, whose name is really Debbie Haney...but now I can't stop calling her the Necklace Lady just because I like the sound of it!

She included a couple of photos, one of which shows additional necklace flowers she has created:


Besides necklaces and pins, you can also use these flowers to adorn your papercrafting projects:


The Necklace Lady made these as shower favors. She put a thank you tag on the back and filled them with Hershey's Kisses.

The bag is made from an envelope, and there are general instructions posted here. She attached the flower with a pinback, and the green ribbon was glued onto the bag for a leaf effect.

Of course, these little bags could also be decorated with Inky stamps. Can you imagine the possibilities?

2 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I am so glad the necklace Lady- oops I mean Debbie Haney contacted you. I am off to check out her link.
How fun

Debbie said...

Thanks, Dawn! I have to admit, I kind of like the sound of that too. (big smile here) Have fun and "make something pretty"! Happy Crafting!
The Necklace Lady ;)