Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Funnies: Dating


Leap Day is coming up next week, which means Steve and I will have been together for one year. Yeah, it's actually been four years, but our first date was on February 29th.

Fortunately, when we first met, he didn't try saying any of these:

Top Ten Worst Pickup Lines

10. You remind me so much of Pokemon that I just want to pick-at-choo.

9. I’m new in town. Can I have directions to your house?

8. I misplaced my teddy bear. Will you sleep with me?

7. Wow, your legs must be really tired because you have been running through my mind all night!

6. What's that in your eye? Oh, it must be a twinkle from when our eyes met!

5. Did you clean your pants with Windex, because I can totally see myself in them.

4. Those must be space pants, because your legs are outta this world.

3. Hi, my name is Justin…Justin Credible.

2. I may not be Fred Flinstone, but I can still make your Bedrock.

1. Is your name Visa, because you’re everywhere I want to be.

* * *

We ended up going to a Mediterranean restaurant and had a nice meal...while watching a belly dancer! I'm so glad our first date went better than this:

A First Date

A boy and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town, doing what boys and girls do on back roads some distance from town. Things were getting hot and heavy when the girl stopped the boy.

“I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I’m actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex,” she said.

The boy just looked at her for a couple of seconds but then reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.

After the cigarette, the boy just sat in the driver’s seat looking out the window. “Why aren’t we going anywhere?” asked the girl.

“Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I’m actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25.”

2 comments:

brazilian women for marriage said...

That is so funny.LOL

AndyGold said...

Excellent! I love that kind of humor, 'blue' and not too crude!