Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Funnies: More Auto-Corrected Texting

Several folks said they enjoyed last Friday's post about auto-correct mishaps. I'd originally saved too many examples to list at once, so I thought I'd share some more of them with you today!

This one made me giggle:


I found lots of goofy messages regarding one of my all-time favorite activities, which is eating. However, I'm not sure I'd like to join this person for dinner:


I'd be a little scared to dine with this person, too:


This one's right up Hannibal Lecter's alley:


Um, I think I'll consult another cookbook for my recipes:


With Valentine's Day coming up soon, this reminds us why we might want to proofread our texts:


Yep, I like to scan my notes before hitting "send" for this very reason:


However, it is pretty funny when the results end up looking like this:


Or this:


Or even this:


Hope you have a happy (and safe) weekend, Inky friends!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness, thanks for the laughs!